Socialize

No one injured in fire Tuesday

NEVADA — No one was injured in a fire Tuesday night at 201 Grove St., Nevada.
The Wyandot County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a chimney fire at about 9:23 p.m. Wyandot East Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded to the scene and found the homeowners had put out the fire, according to a report by the WCSO.
The homeowners reported a minimal amount of damage to the chimney area of the residence, the report said.

Share This Post

DeliciousDiggGoogleStumbleuponRedditTechnoratiYahooBloggerMyspaceRSS
Posted by on December 11, 2013. Filed under Local News,Recent Headlines. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

You must be logged in to post a comment Login