An Upper Sandusky firefighter douses the final sparks of a car fire with water on Monday afternoon. According to a USFD report, the Dodge Caravan was fully engulfed in the driveway of a home at 8239 CH 104, Upper Sandusky, when firefighters arrived on the scene at 4:35 p.m. The van was parked in the driveway, 15 feet away from the house and the fire caused some of the siding on the back of the house to melt and minor damage to a dog house. A Wyandot County Sheriff’s Office report about the incident was not completed this morning, but a WCSO deputy on the scene Monday said a drunken man was found lying next to the van. The name of the occupants of the rental property were not available. According to the USFD report, the property is owned by Dan Lucas, who does not live in the home.