Signup Here Lost Password
A Gahanna woman’s vehicle was a total loss Friday afternoon after it caught fire at a gas station in Upper Sandusky.
The Upper Sandusky Fire Department received a 911 call at approximately 2:23 p.m. Friday stating a car was on fire at the Pilot gas station near the building, not the gasoline pumps.
The Wyandot County Board of Developmental Disabilities held its organizational meeting Thursday.
Charlene Latham was nominated as president.
Dr. Bev Smith was nominated as vice president while Tom Eyestone was nominated as secretary.
NEVADA — A garage structure in Nevada was lost in a fire Thursday afternoon.
The Wyandot County Sheriff’s Office arrived on scene in the 300 block of North Garrett Street in Nevada, observing a detached garage that was on fire.